Intermediate 2

Monday, August 10, 2009

seeking on a Monday

We just want to thank you for entrusting us with your children. They are some amazingly beautiful children!

This is what it looks like when we have praise time and this is commonly known as upper Garrett.

Today during worship, when we were singing and let me tell you the singing is off the charts! Two young men who really don't know the worship songs and could not see the slides from heir seats got up and moved to the front and stayed there for all singing. I was proud of them.....and the others who followed.

5 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Margie said...

I miss you all already. Margie

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for pics :D....keep 'em coming.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Wonderful pictures! Thank you so much for sharing them and the delightful stories of what's going on at camp.

I miss you, Lizzy!

Love,
Aunt Katie

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Adam Gonnerman said...

My wife and I would love to see our daughter Nathalia! She's in girls 9. Any chance? :-)

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask and ye shall receive :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home