Intermediate 2

Monday, August 10, 2009

Boys 3 Update 1

Camp is great so far! In our cabin we have Tony, Robert, CJ, Tyler, Joaby and Karl. The rain was a little bit of a damper(!) so far but we are still enjoying ourselves! We are excelling in athletics and even won 2nd cleanest cabin award which gives us a chance to eat lunch before the other campers. x) We had the chance to safely fire rifles and play nukem volleyball. Last night one of the staff members, Tony, came into our cabin to tell us scary stories. I have never seen Intermediate 2 boys this scared since I started counseling lol! We are about to play waterballoon volleyball next so I gotta go but I will update again when I can!

-Sean

2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger zach/mom said...

congratulations on getting 2nd cleanest cabin! CJ - me, mom and dad miss you, expect a card from me - Zach

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger zach/mom said...

congratulations on 2nd cleanest cabin! To CJ, me mom and dad really miss you - expect a card from me- Zach

 

Post a Comment

<< Home